Whatcom Family YMCA members can reserve 45-minute (due to WA State Phase 1 mandates) court time in our Racquetball/Squash #1, Racquetball #2 or Squash #3 up to 24 hours in advance online!
Masks are required at all times in Healthy Washington Phase 1 (even while actively playing).
Please only ONE person (or household unit) in court at a time for proper social distancing. Spots can be reserved up to 24 hours in advance.
If you are unable to attend, we ask you to cancel your reservation as soon as possible to allow others to fill your spot. If you experience challenges registering or reserving a class, please contact Elana English, Marketing Director, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apple device users, please click the red button below to reserve your spot (iPhone, iPad, or Mac computers). Please note that Apple devices may require you to "enable cookies" to utilize the SuperSaas reservation software.
To reserve a court time you must:
- Be a Whatcom Family YMCA Member (we are not accepting any other YMCA memberships at this time)
- Register in the SuperSaas software (FREE).
- Click on the time you would like to register in the schedule below and when prompted in the white pop-up box "sign-in". Choose "Keep me logged in" when registering so you are able to stay logged into your device you plan to make your reservations.
- Please use your First and Last name
- Once registered, find the class you would like to attend and "create a new reservation"
- Reservations may only be made 24 hours in advance (just like checking into the flight, exactly 24 hours prior)