BEST SUMMER EVER
Our campers will gain new knowledge, skills and abilities that help them realize their passions, talents and potential. Progressive skill clinics will build confidence and assist campers to discover who they are.
Camp is all about developing good relationships. Campers will make new friends and form positive relationships with adult role models.
Our camps create a sense of community where kids feel safe, welcome and can express their individuality.
NEW THIS YEAR!
New Locations: We will be taking advantage of the beautiful environment around Whatcom County as well as incorporating the use of the Lynden and Bellingham YMCAs.
Camp Saturna: For two weeks this summer, Adventure Camp will be based out of Camp Saturna, a 133-acre environmental education camp. Thanks to a generous partnership with Saturna Capital, our campers will enjoy the beautiful and interactive surroundings of Camp Saturna.
New Schedule: Each week will consist of activities at 5 different locations. Age groups will be separated and be visiting locations on different days.
How to Register
Pick up registration forms from the Bellingham, Ferndale or Lynden YMCAs, or download forms online.
- Registration Form (complete online)
- Parent Handbook
- Bring Completed forms to the Welcome Desk at any of our YMCA Program Centers
- Pay deposits and membership as applicable.
- Pay any remaining balance due according to financial policies in the parent handbook.
- For online registration: no child's registration will be complete until registration forms are received. You will need to download registration forms, mail, email (with electronic signature), or bring completed forms to any Whatcom Family YMCA facility.
Dates: June 25 - August 24, 2018