Due to a rollback in phasing by the State of Washington, our Wellness Center (weight room), LifeFitness Room, Racquetball/Squash Courts and In-Person Group Fitness Classes will be closed Nov. 17 - Dec. 14.
Our large and small pools are OPEN! Whatcom Family YMCA members are welcome to reserve a swim time up to 24 hours in advance. CLICK HERE to learn more.
MEMBERSHIP MEANS MORE AT THE Y
The Y is a great place to be part of a community that is dedicated to helping you learn, explore new activities, and make friends at any stage in your life. With a shared commitment to nurturing the potential of children, improving health and well-being, supporting our neighbors, and giving back, your membership will not just bring about meaningful change in yourself, but also in your community.
Interested in signing your child up for a running program or childcare? How about a session of Yoga for yourself? You've come to the right place. Use the form below to browse programs and to register online.
Please note that not all programs are available for online registration.
Once you register for membership online, there are a few more steps to complete your membership:
- Visit any YMCA Welcome Desk to finalize your account. Bring photo ID for anyone 16 years and older.
- You will be asked to complete a membership form.
- We will take your picture for our check-in system.
- You will receive a membership key tag to use each time you enter the facility. Your key tag can also be entered into our mobile app to check-in with your phone. To learn more about our mobile app, click here.
- If you would like a tour of our facility, we can provide one. Program information and schedules are available online or paper copies provided upon request.
- If you have any problems with registration Contact Us.
Form must be filled out each calendar year to register for programs online. Please fill out and return to the business desk at any of our program facilities by the first day of class.