The Bellingham YMCA is excited to REOPEN both pools on Monday, September 28, 2020. Whatcom Family YMCA members can reserve Water Fitness Classes (and independent water fitness time) in the Large Pool 24 hours in advance online!
Locker Rooms are NOT available (due to WA state mandates). Please note the following:
- Please wear your suit to the YMCA, plan to leave wearing your suit as changing rooms are NOT available
- Please shower on our pool deck prior to entering the pool
- ENTER the YMCA through the main entrance or from the parking lot/alley entrance
- EXIT from the pool deck to the Alley/Parking Lot stairs.
To reserve a swim or class time you must:
- Be a Whatcom Family YMCA Member (we are not accepting any other YMCA memberships at this time)
- Register in the SuperSaas software (FREE)
- Please use your First and Last name
- Find the swim time or class you would like to attend and "create a new reservation"
- Reservations may only be made 24 hours in advance (just like checking into the flight, exactly 24 hours prior)
If you are unable to attend, we ask you to cancel your reservation as soon as possible to allow others to fill your spot. If you experience challenges registering or reserving a class, please contact the Welcome Desk, 360-733-8630 or contact Elana English, Marketing Director, email@example.com for any technical difficulties with SuperSaas reservation system.