To keep all members and staff safe, please note the following precautions:
- Masks are required at all times in Healthy Washington Phase 3 (except when in the water).
- Reservations are required.
- Temperature screenings and cleaning protocols
- Healthy physical and social distancing, including spacing of fitness equipment
- Required staff to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) to keep themselves and others safe
- Provided ample access to hand washing/sanitizer stations for all
- Scheduled significant disinfecting of equipment and activity areas throughout the day
- Encouraged members to wipe down and sanitize BEFORE AND AFTER using any equipment.
- Offered the ability to reserve time to exercise and access building space