Reservations are required for members and non-members.
If you are not a YMCA member, day passes are available for purchase ($12/day for an adult and $7/day for 19 & younger). We ask that all non-members 16 & older please provide photo ID.
Masks are required at all times in Healthy Washington Phase 3 (except when in the water).
Family Swim - Family is defined as all those living in the same household.
Changing rooms are available.
1st Floor - Family Changing Rooms
- 2nd Floor - Men's & Women's Changing Rooms (formerly the Boys & Girls Locker Rooms). No showers. Day lockers available, please provide your own lock and remove daily.
- SNORKELS are NOT allowed at this time due to COVID-19 precautions.
Apple device users, please click the red button below to reserve your spot (iPhone, iPad, or Mac computers). Please note that Apple devices may require you to "enable cookies" to utilize the SuperSaas reservation software.
To reserve a swim or class time you must:
- Whatcom Family YMCA Members and Non-members may make a reservation. If not a YMCA member, you must purchase a day pass and 16 & older must provide photo ID.
- Register in the SuperSaas software (FREE). You must CREATE AN ACCOUNT in the SuperSaas Reservation Software before you are able to reserve a spot.
- Click on the time you would like to register in the schedule below and when prompted in the white pop-up box "sign-in". Choose "Keep me logged in" when registering so you are able to stay logged into your device you plan to make your reservations.
- Please use your First and Last name
- Once registered, find the reservation you would like to make and "create a new reservation"
- Reservations may only be made 24 hours in advance (just like checking into the flight, exactly 24 hours prior)
If you are unable to attend your reservation, we ask you to cancel as soon as possible to allow others to fill your spot. If you experience challenges registering or reserving a class, please contact the Welcome Desk, 360-733-8630 or contact Elana English, Marketing Director, firstname.lastname@example.org for any technical difficulties with SuperSaas reservation system.