In order to abide by all Whatcom County Health Department guidelines and mandates we have:
- New practices for healthy physical and social distancing, including spacing of fitness equipment
- New guidelines for members and staff, including temperature screenings and cleaning protocols
- Staff wearing personal protective equipment (PPE) to keep themselves and others safe
- Ample access to hand washing/sanitizer stations for all
- Significant disinfecting of equipment and activity areas throughout the day
- Members must wipe down and sanitize BEFORE AND AFTER using any equipment.
- The ability to reserve time to exercise and access building space