State mandates require face masks AT ALL TIMES in the facility, workouts are limited to 45-minutes, only Whatcom Family YMCA members are able to utilize the faclity at this time and reservations are required.
Whatcom Family YMCA members can reserve a spot in a Group Fitness class 24 hours in advance online!
Masks are required at all times in Healthy Washington Phase 1 (even while participating in classes).
Please bring your own towel, water bottle, mask and mat. Yoga classes will no longer be providing mats, straps, blocks or blankets because the Y cannot keep them clean enough to be safe for our members.
If you are unable to attend, we ask you to cancel your reservation as soon as possible to allow others to fill your spot. If you experience challenges registering or reserving a class, please contact Elana English, Marketing Director, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apple device users, please click the red button below to reserve your spot (iPhone, iPad, or Mac computers). Please note that Apple devices may require you to "enable cookies" to utilize the SuperSaas reservation software.
To reserve a spot in class you must:
- Be a Whatcom Family YMCA Member (we are not accepting any other YMCA memberships at this time)
- Register in the SuperSaas software (FREE).
- Click on the time you would like to register in the schedule below and when prompted in the white pop-up box "sign-in". Choose "Keep me logged in" when registering so you are able to stay logged into your device you plan to make your reservations.
- Please use your First and Last name
- Once registered, find the class you would like to attend and "create a new reservation"
- Reservations may only be made 24 hours in advance (just like checking into the flight, exactly 24 hours prior)