Whatcom Family YMCA members and non-members may reserve climb times 24 hours in advance. Just like checking into a flight, no earlier than 24 hours prior to climb time.
Face Masks are OPTIONAL for FULLY VACCINATED INDIVIDUALS.
CLIMBING WALL RESERVATIONS
- All climb times are by reservation only
- Day pass is available for a fee for non-members . If you are not a member, we invite you to consider joining the Y today! Scholarships available upon request.
- Current 2021 Climbing Waiver is required: CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE 2021 WAIVER
- Liquid chalk only please
- Personal climbing gear strongly recommended
- Individual Y members make reservations for themselves
- Staff will be present to supervise and belay
- Community Climb capacity is 3 people
For more information, please contact Climbing Coordinator, Kailee Hibbs: email@example.com
If you are unable to attend your reservation, we ask you to cancel as soon as possible to allow others to fill your spot. If you experience challenges registering or reserving a class, please contact Elana English, Marketing Director, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apple device users, please click the red button below to reserve your spot (iPhone, iPad, or Mac computers). Please note that Apple devices may require you to "enable cookies" to utilize the SuperSaas reservation software.
If you are an Android or PC user, please scroll down this page to the schedule to make your reservation.
To reserve a climb time you must:
- Whatcom Family YMCA Members and Non-members may make a reservation. If not a YMCA member, you must purchase a day pass and 16 & older must provide photo ID.
- Register in the SuperSaas software (FREE). You must CREATE AN ACCOUNT in the SuperSaas Reservation Software before you are able to reserve a spot.
- Click on the time you would like to register in the schedule below and when prompted in the white pop-up box "sign-in". Choose "Keep me logged in" when registering so you are able to stay logged into your device you plan to make your reservations.
- Please use your First and Last name
- Once registered, find the class you would like to attend and "create a new reservation"
- Reservations may only be made 24 hours in advance (just like checking into the flight, exactly 24 hours prior)