CAMP REGISTRATION CHECKLIST
1. Registration fee of $50 for first child; $10 for additional siblings required for online registration
Sibling Discount Code: CAMPSIBLING
Register over the phone for different payment options if using subsidized care (ie: DSHS, DCFS, etc); If registering online, payments will go towards future co-payments. *Not applicable to Challenger camp*
Prior account balances for must be paid in order to register, or be paid at time of registration, according to financial policies in the parent handbook.
2. ePACT account activation (email invitation will be sent after registration); what you will need:
- Emergency Contact information for at least 2 people that are not a parent or guardian
- Medical insurance information
- Address and phone number for physician and dentist of choice in case of emergency.
- Immunizations records can be uploaded online
- Are there any special accommodations, medications or medical conditions? Please contact Program Director before registering (360) 255-0532.
Will you be applying for financial aid? if so, you will need your proof of income. Registration fee is still required.
YMCA Financial Assistance is available for all YMCA programs based on financial need. Applications are available at any YMCA branch or online.