Reserve your swim times, bike, climb time or court
We are happy to offer additional amenities to our members.
Please note the following:
Face masks must be worn AT ALL TIMES (except when in the water)
Reservations are required in both pools, courts, indoor cycling and the climbing wall.
To reserve a spot to workout:
- Whatcom Family YMCA Member and non-members may make a reservation. If you are not a YMCA member, day passes are available for purchase ($12/day for an adult and $7/day for 19 & younger). We ask that all non-members 16 & older please provide photo ID.
- Register in the SuperSaas software (FREE).
- Click on the time you would like to register in the schedule below and when prompted in the white pop-up box "sign-in". Choose "Keep me logged in" when registering so you are able to stay logged into your device you plan to make your reservations.
- Please use your First and Last name.
- Once registered, find the time you would like to swim and "create a new reservation".
- Reservations may only be made 24 hours in advance (just like checking into the flight, exactly 24 hours prior).
Locations: Bellingham YMCA Location
Category: Physical Activities