Reserve your spot at the YMCA!
You can reserve your spot in a group fitness class, the pools or the workout spaces 24 hours in advance!
With our Stage 1 reopening plan, we are asking all members make a reservation to enter our Bellingham YMCA facility. It's just like checking into a flight! Reserve your spot in one of our weight/cardio areas, pools, courts or in a group fitness class. We hope to see you at the YMCA soon!
Vulnerable Population Hours for the 4th Floor LifeFitness Room:
We know that exercise is a proven immunity booster. We also know that social isolation can be detrimental to your physical, emotional, and mental health. However, as our community reopens, many seniors and vulnerable populations are hesitant to enter public places, even with rigorous precautions in place.
The Whatcom Family YMCA will offer special hours for those self-identifying as part of a vulnerable population (immunocompromised and immunosuppressed members). If you do not fit this criteria, please consider adjusting your workout schedule so that we may serve more members safely.
Vulnerable Population Hours in 4th Floor LifeFitness Room
Monday, Wednesday & Friday: 1:00-3:00pm
To reserve a spot in Wellness Center, LifeFitness Room, Racquetball/Squash Court, Pools or Group Fitness Class you must:
- Be a Whatcom Family YMCA Member (we are not accepting any other YMCA memberships at this time).
- Register in the SuperSaas software (FREE).
- Click on the time you would like to register in the schedule below and when prompted in the white pop-up box "sign-in". Choose "Keep me logged in" when registering so you are able to stay logged into your device you plan to make your reservations.
- Please use your First and Last name.
- Once registered, find the class you would like to attend and "create a new reservation".
- Reservations may only be made 24 hours in advance (just like checking into the flight, exactly 24 hours prior).