Whatcom Family YMCA members can reserve 45-minute (due to WA State Phase 1 mandates) workout time in the LifeFitness Equipment Room 24 hours in advance online!
Masks are required at all times in Healthy Washington Phase 1.
Our LifeFitness line is on the 4th floor to provide for social distancing. Please keep in mind that reservations are separate for the LifeFitness line (max 5) and the 3rd Floor (5 in Free Weight Area, 5 in Cardio Space and 5 in Gymnasium, max 15). We have a stationary bike, recumbent bike, rowing machine and NuStep to the LifeFitness equipment room to allow people to warm-up or work out in that space as well.
Closed for cleaning: Monday - Saturday: 11-11:30am and 3:30-4pm
Apple device users, please click the red button below to reserve your spot (iPhone, iPad, or Mac computers). Please note that Apple devices may require you to "enable cookies" to utilize the SuperSaas reservation software.
Vulnerable Population Hours for the 4th Floor LifeFitness Room:
We know that exercise is a proven immunity booster. We also know that social isolation can be detrimental to your physical, emotional, and mental health. However, as our community reopens, many seniors and vulnerable populations are hesitant to enter public places, even with rigorous precautions in place.
The Whatcom Family YMCA is offering special hours if you belong to a vulnerable population (immunocompromised and immunosuppressed members). If you do not fit this criteria, please consider adjusting your workout schedule so that we may serve more members safely.
Vulnerable Population Hours in 4th Floor LifeFitness Room
Monday, Wednesday & Friday: 1:00-3:00pm
To reserve a spot in the LifeFtiness Equipment Room you must:
- Be a Whatcom Family YMCA Member (we are not accepting any other YMCA memberships at this time)
- Register in the SuperSaas software (FREE).
- Click on the time you would like to register in the schedule below and when prompted in the white pop-up box "sign-in". Choose "Keep me logged in" when registering so you are able to stay logged into your device you plan to make your reservations.
- Please use your First and Last name
- Once registered, find the class you would like to attend and "create a new reservation"
- Reservations may only be made 24 hours in advance (just like checking into the flight, exactly 24 hours prior)
If you are unable to attend, we ask you to cancel your reservation as soon as possible to allow others to fill your spot. If you experience challenges registering or reserving a class, please contact Elana English, Marketing Director, firstname.lastname@example.org.