YOUTH & GOVERNMENT
Youth & Government teaches leadership and communication skills by examining public policy in a safe and non-partisan environment. Teens write and debate their own bills, take turns presiding over the delegation, and have an opportunity to present their bill in Olympia at the 65th Washington State Youth Legislature.
Our motto: "Democracy must be learned by each generation."
• Meet 500 high-achieving students from across the state.
• Find your voice and have your opinions heard.
• Attend the Governor's Ball at the State Capitol Building.
• Have the opportunity to impact real law.
• Attend district events in addition to state events in Olympia.
AGES: Grades 8-12
PROGRAM DATES: September - May
For more information, please contact Teen Adventure Director, 360-255-0632 or email@example.com