SAME GREAT TRADITIONS
AMAZING NEW ADVENTURES
For more than 100 years, Y camps have partnered with parents to inspire kids to achieve, to build confidence, character and values, make lifelong friends and be safe, secure and happy.
Our professional staff provide campers with a positive environment, as well as fun, safe and age-appropriate activities that aim to foster new relationships, build self-confidence and teach new skills. Camp counselors are trained to highlight teachable moments and emphasize accomplishments and successes in all campers.
Our camp staff are selected based on their experience, attitude, skills and their ability to accept and demonstrate the YMCA Core Values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility. Our “Professional Role Models” are trained in all aspects of camp life and attend hours of training covering topics including CPR and First Aid, risk management, diversity, behavior management, YMCA Mission and Character Development, child abuse, games, skits, songs, sports education and team building.
How to Register
Pick up registration forms from the Bellingham, Ferndale or Lynden YMCAs or download forms (see specific camp).
1. Forms Needed:
- Registration Form (Front/Back)
- Current Immunization Record (For Y's Kids Summer Enrichment Only)
- Parent Handbook
2. Bring completed forms to the Business Desk at one of our YMCA Activity Centers.
3. Pay deposits/monthly fee, registration fee or membership as applicable.
4. Pay remaining balances due according to financial policies in the parent handbook.
No child will be enrolled without complete forms and proper fees paid in full.